This recipe turns ON your lights automatically 15 minutes before Sunset and turns them OFF at 11:00pm.
Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Device: Choose one
|15A Outlet||20A Outlet||Switch||Dimmer||Auxiliary Control Switch||20/40/60 Switch|
Insert: Choose one
|Control||USB||Guide Light||Power Out Light||Motion||Temp/Humi||Temp/Humi/ Motion||Air Quality|
1. First make sure that you have downloaded the Swidget App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store, and that you have installed one of the Swidget Switches and paired one of the applicable Inserts from the table above.
2. From the main menu, select the Automations Icon
3. Click Create Automation or the + sign.
4. On the Automations page, click Schedule and give your Schedule a name.
5. Click the + sign beside Select Start Action, choose the Switch you want to control, and select Turn On for the Action.
6. Click the + sign beside Time and click the Sunset/Sunrise icon ( ). Choose Sunset and select 15 M Before. Click Continue.
7. Click the + sign beside Add End Action, choose Turn Off, and enter 11:00pm for the Time.
8. Click Save Schedule to have the Schedule work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want it to operate.