• Televisions – $160 each
• Video Game Consoles – $75
• Desktop Computers – $40
• Laptops – $19
• Kitchen Appliances – $15
• Cable and TV Boxes – $11
This recipe allows you to schedule an Outlet to reduce vampire power by turning OFF and back ON during times when the attached appliances are not being used. This particular schedule turns off the Controlled Outlet and the appliances plugged into it at 9:00am and turns it back ON at 5:00pm. The schedule is only enabled during the work week from Monday-Friday. You can adjust the times and specific days to whatever you want.
Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Device: Choose one
|15A Outlet||20A Outlet||Switch||Dimmer||Auxiliary Control Switch||20/40/60 Switch|
Insert: Choose one
|Control||USB||Guide Light||Power Out Light||Motion||Temp/Humi||Temp/Humi/ Motion||Air Quality|
1. First make sure that you have downloaded the Swidget App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store, and that you have installed one of the Swidget Outlets and paired one of the applicable Inserts from the table above.
2. From the main menu, select the Automations Icon
3. Click Create Automation or the + sign.
4. On the Automations page, click Schedule and give your Schedule a name.
5. Click the + sign beside Select Start Action, choose the Controlled Outlet ( ) you want to control, and select Turn OFF for the Action.
6. Click the + sign beside Time and enter 9:00am. Click Continue.
7. Click the + sign beside Add End Action, choose Turn ON, and enter 5:00pm for the Time.
8. Click Save Schedule to have the Schedule work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want it to operate. This schedule works best during the 9-5, M-F work week. Adjust the times to your schedule.