Studies have shown that security is the number one driver behind smart home adoption.
Swidget’s smart home technologies offer a simple, affordable solution to protect you, your loved ones and your property compared to traditional security systems that are often expensive to install and have costly monthly monitoring fees.
Through passive or remote monitoring Swidget’s Motion Sensor detects occupancy and vacancy. With this information, the user can automate a variety of tasks that includes receiving a notification when occupancy or motion has been detected at which point they can take the appropriate action like viewing a security camera or asking a neighbour to check in on your place
This recipe notifies you when motion occurs when it is not supposed to so that you can take action.
Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Device: Choose one
|15A Outlet||20A Outlet||Switch||Dimmer||Auxiliary Control Switch||20/40/60 Switch|
Insert: Choose one
|Control||USB||Guide Light||Power Out Light||Motion||Temp/Humi||Temp/Humi/ Motion||Air Quality|
4. On the Automations page, click Rule and give your Automation a name.
5. Click the + sign beside Select Trigger and choose the Motion ( ) icon.
6. On the Select Trigger page, choose If room is… Occupied and enter 0 minutes for the duration. Click Continue.
7. Enable Send Notification.
8. Click Save Rule to have the Automation work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want to receive the notification.