This recipe notifies you when there is a connection error that may indicate that your internet is down or that there is a power outage, enabling you to take action.
Please note that due to varying electrical code regulations, Swidget cannot give device wiring/installation advice. Please refer to the instructions that came with your product or consult a certified electrician if you need help.
Device: Choose one
|15A Outlet||20A Outlet||Switch||Dimmer||Auxiliary Control Switch||20/40/60 Switch|
Insert: Choose one
|Control||USB||Guide Light||Power Out Light||Motion||Temp/Humi||Temp/Humi/ Motion||Air Quality|
4. On the Automations page, click Automation and give your Automation a name.
5. Click the + sign beside Select Trigger and choose the Power-out Light ( ) icon.
6. On the Connection Status page, choose Disconnected and enter the amount of time after which a connection error has occurred that you want to be notified. Click Continue.
7. Enable Send Notification.
8. Click Save Rule to have the Automation work all the time, or Add Start/End Times and/or specific days that you want to receive the notification.